August 2016: Community Energy Fortnight starts on September the 3rd, kicking off with a major conference in Oxford. A wide number of events are taking place across the country – including a good number in London, links to which are listed below:
- 6 September Storage and Opportunities for Community Energy
- 9 September The Solar Schools Solarbration
- 12 September Community Energy Drinks
- 14 September Entrepreneurial Women in Renewables – Ginopoly
- 18 September 100% Green Energy By 2050? – How Mosques Can Help
- 21 September Pure Leapfrog LED Community Project and Workshop
Further events may come forward – check the main CEF website for further details.
Energy for London will helping at an event on 8 September with Community Energy England, Repowering London and 10:10 – initiating work for the launch of a new hub for community energy groups in London – Community Energy London. If you’re working on a community energy project, exploring a potential opportunity, or simply want to find out more information on the community energy sector in London, do come along!