September 2012: The Energy Saving Trust (EST) are launching a new package of support to prepare SMEs based in London for the upcoming Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO).
The first part of the three stage workshops – ‘Green Deal readiness and certification’- is a morning session and the three date options are set out below:
- Wed 26 Sept @ Energy Saving Trust, Westminster
- Mon 1 Oct @ Friends Meeting House, Euston
- Thu 4 Oct @ Fairfield Halls, Croydon
The workshop will cover:
- What is the Green Deal – outline the policy and outline how this will work
- What opportunities does the Green Deal and ECO represent for businesses
- What are the opportunities in London – reviewing the housing stock, potential delivery options and potential consumer demand
- What do SMEs need to achieve Green Deal installer certification to work within the field of energy efficiency and renewables installation
Full details of all three stage workshops are detailed here.