May 2011: The Mayor’s responses to the London Assembly on energy and climate change questions questions included:
- progress on the Mayor’s domestic energy efficiency retrofit programme (RE:NEW)
- the Mayor’s work on supporting the development of decentralised energy schemes
- the publication date of the Mayor’s Climate Change Mitigation and Energy Strategy;reducing London’s dependency on oil
- the Mayor’s support for the Warm Homes Amendment in the Energy Bill currently going through Parliament
- City Hall’s Carbon Trust certification; the Mayor’s support to the Elephant and Castle decentralised energy scheme
- and a question in relation the Mayor’s budget for climate change programmes.