August 2016: Looking through the 2016 issues of academic journal CITIES, there are a number of interesting papers with an energy/environmental theme posted online which are also Open Access – and hence available to download free of charge. These include:
- City dweller aspirations for cities of the future: How do environmental and personal wellbeing feature?
- Quality of life in cities – Empirical evidence in comparative European perspective
- Streamlining urban housing development: Are there environmental sustainability impacts?
- Where are urban energy transitions governed? Conceptualizing the complex governance arrangements for low-carbon mobility in Europe
- Cities and climate change mitigation: Economic opportunities and governance challenges in Asia
- Governing cities for sustainable energy: The UK case
- Methodologies for city-scale assessment of renewable energy generation potential to inform strategic energy infrastructure investment
- How website users segment a city: The geography of housing search in London